There are a multitude of sites you can use to help narrow down your college choices, but you also have to ensure you are not only READY to walk across the stage at graduation, but also READY for college. Check out the following websites to help you in your college bound journey.
- College Planning by Sallie May
- A Professor’s Pointers for Success in College: 21 Easy-to-Follow Tips
- You Made Your College Choice: What’s Next?
- How to understand class rank and admission requirements
- Road Map to College
- Paying for College: 10 Tips to Help Parents Plan Ahead
- Do's and Dont's for Writing Your College Application Essay
- How to Ask Teachers for College Recommendations
- How to Create a Great College List
- School Links - College Personalized Planning
- 25 Hot Tips for Tackling College Admissions
- 6 Things a College Freshman Should Know About College
- SAT - College Application Fee Waivers
- Do’s and Don’ts in Writing College Application Essays
- Academic Anxiety? How to Succeed at Your Worst Subject
Virtual College Week!!: Click here for more information!!
See Events (tab on left) for College Events and more!!!