There are a multitude of sites you can use to help narrow down your college choices, but you also have to ensure you are not only READY to walk across the stage at graduation, but also READY for college. Check out the following websites to help you in your college bound journey.
- College Planning by Sallie May
- A Professor’s Pointers for Success in College: 21 Easy-to-Follow Tips
- You Made Your College Choice: What’s Next?
- How to understand class rank and admission requirements
- Road Map to College
- Paying for College: 10 Tips to Help Parents Plan Ahead
- Do's and Dont's for Writing Your College Application Essay
- How to Ask Teachers for College Recommendations
- How to Create a Great College List
- 6 Things a College Freshman Should Know About College
- Penn State Schreyer Honors College
- Want to be a Schreyer Scholar? This is your chance to chat with Schreyer Honors College representatives and faculty from other academic colleges. You’ll also get a behind the scenes tour of Atherton Hall and Simmons Hall as a current Scholar shares what Honors Housing at Penn State is really all about. Finish your visit with fresh cookies from the Penn State Bakery and our very own Creamery ice cream. This program is designed for high school juniors who are considering applying to Penn State and the Schreyer Honors College during their senior year of high school. Check out their website at: https://www.shc.psu.edu/events/item.cfm?id=3717. The event is on April 28th at 8:30-3:30.
FSCJ Promise: Our commitment to fund the first two years of higher education for Duval and Nassau county students wanting to start their academic journey at FSCJ!!
The best thing since sliced bread has hit the Duval County area. FSCJ is now assisting in providing 1,000 students will FULL-RIDE Scholarships for their AA Degree! Students can now go to school for FREE for their first two years! Did i mention completely FREE?! We would also love more students to be apart of our ETS Program so if you know any who are interested in FSCJ Promise, send them our way! Requirements are below!!
MyTechHire: Check out the link to find out about a free, innovative employer-driven training and certification in Advanced Manufacturing and Information Technology that can quickly lead to well-paying, high-growth, skilled jobs in these two key industry sectors.